This is a song that is related to friendship in my life. Friends are form to help each other and make each other happy. They are chain together by an invisible lovely chain. “Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need”, that what true friend will do like me and my lovely friends. Friends are an important branch for everyone’s life. They support us in mostly everything, from studying to life. Friendships are beautiful and very joyful; it’s can be soft like a flower petal, or strong like fireworks. My friends are always beside me, and if I’m in the dark, they are going to light my world up like in the song “If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see I'll be the light to guide you.” Most of my beautiful memories are with friends, especially when friends help me with problems. “You'll always have my shoulder when you cry”, this is what I like the most when we have friends, they will dry our tears and draw smiles on your face. Words to describe friendship are always beautiful like rainbow, sunshine, or glitter. Friends are supposed to calm us down, sprinkle glitter on us, and give us wonderful memories. You can count on me, because I know I can count on you!
Lyric of this song: http://www.lyrics.com/count-on-me-lyrics-bruno-mars.html
No comments:
Post a Comment