One of the problems I find most challenges in my life is trouble. There are different kind of troubles, different cause, and different way to solve. “Trouble will find you. No matter where you go. Oh, oh. No matter if you're fast. No matter if you're slow. Oh, oh”, this relate to my life because how much I hate it and try to stay away from them, they will just appear one day. Everyone experience troubles in their life not matter how hard they try to stay away from, it will just suddenly came. Troubles seem like they are hiding in every corner and in every things. I can’t figure out what will cause me trouble and what will not. The only way for me to cope with trouble is to fight against it. In my life, I have been through a lot of troubles, and those trouble kind of make me became tougher. Troubles make a lot of changes to my life!
Lyric of the song: http://www.weddingvendors.com/music/lyrics/t/teresa-james/youre-my-hero/
No comments:
Post a Comment