Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mean-Taylor Swift



This song is relate to my life not because I’m mean, it’s because I used to be bullied my mean people and how much that hurt me. Why do people have to be so mean? It’s so unfair to the one that is bullied. People that act mean is not cool, all they did are just picking on the weaker man. Mean can just be a small insult to something that can lead to mental health effect. I was not in the worst situation, but I was so lonely and miserable. At that time, “I walk with my head down. Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you. I just wanna feel okay again.” I feel like everyone hates me, I always walk with my eyes at the shoes, and silent as a clam. I was bullied because I’m not fashionable and pretty, but I don’t care about those things. I have friends that love who I am no matter what I wear. Until now, more people stop to care about my fashion and start to see the real me. I’m very sad for people that are bullied, but I have to said, I can’t really help them. I hope that there will be no such thing at mean. Why do you gotta be so mean?

Lyric of the song: http://www.lyrics.com/mean-lyrics-taylor-swift.html

No comments:

Post a Comment