Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Under the Sea- Little Mermaid



The sea is my favorite landscape. It’s filled with wonders and mysteries that I can’t discover all of them. I went scuba diving once and I will never forget it. I felt like I’m in heaven, every thing are so beautiful under the sea. The fish are colorful and … quite friendly. The fish doesn’t look like they are swimming; they look like they are dancing. The seaweeds are waving; the little clams are blowing bubbles, and the sea snake stretch like rubber bands. When we are getting deeper, things are getting a lot scarier. Fish are bigger and creepier. There are small octopus, baby manta rays, and sea turtles. The deeper I go, the darker it is so I can’t see the color clearly. The adult asked me if I wanted to go deeper and further. Do you know what I said? Of course not, I’m too afraid of seeing sharks, whale sharks, or sea monsters. Like in the song right here on the ocean floor such wonderful things surround you; that was how I feel. There are so much wonder around me I just can’t use any word for it. I love scuba diving and I love the ocean floor. I will try to scuba dive one more time, and the next time, I have to see the Mola Mola. I recommend scuba diving to everyone. The ocean floor to me, it’s like heaven!

Lyric of this song: http://www.lyrics.com/under-the-sea-lyrics-disney.html

No comments:

Post a Comment