Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Like my mother does- Lauren Alaina



When it come to taking care and loving, no one is better than mommy. My mom is a perfect person in my eyes. She is beautiful, kind, but the most important is she understands me and supports me a lot. I feel like she is an angel that is always ready to shine the loving light on me. I can understand how much she loves my family and how much she has sacrifice for us. She works very hard, but she never complains. My mom’s beauty is soft but gorgeous as a lotus. I used to be very sad when I realized that I’m not pretty like her, but she said “The outside is not as important as the inside. Your beauty might hook others, but it won’t make others like or love your if you’re not nice”. My mom taught me lot of important lesson. She teaches me how to smile when things get tough, or see myself as a strong and pretty person. Sometime, when my temper rise, I act immature and might even shout at her. She never scream back or beat me, she just walk away and let me calm down. Like in the song there is a part “I let my temper fly, but she can walk away. When she’s had enough”. Mommy might look soft and weak, but she got a heart as tough as steel that can keep me on my feet when things get to the hardest it can be. I will never forget my mom’s love, wherever I go, or at any age, I will still be her little daughter. Mommy, you’re rock, you’re grace, and you’re an angel. You are everything to me!

Lyric of the song: http://www.lyrics.com/like-my-mother-does-lyrics-lauren-alaina.html

No comments:

Post a Comment